Reporting for Duty

Rogue Squadron's public grounds. Discuss any non-sensitive material within. The mess-hall is a public area where Rogue pilots may freely interact with other members of the Star Citizen universe.

Moderator: Squadron Moderator

Kral Nevil
I can spell!
I can spell!

Reporting for Duty

Postby Kral Nevil » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:02 am

Hello Rogues, my names Scott from the Portland/Vancouver area. I currently have a Cutlass Black loot and scoot package, one Vanguard Hoplite dropship and a Freelancer DUR. One TUMBLR Cyclone..(turreted). Im not the best close quarter dogfighter, my system cant handle that yet anyways. Planning on picking up the Aquilla and Valkyrie soon as well. I'd like to explore and find us resources and new territory for us to inhabit and make some ledgit credits on for the org and our allies. I'll be available for any mission you need me for..will be thinking about a Retaliator as well. Making WHP capital ships vaporize will be a never ending goal of mine. Thanks for all the help you've all given already. I will see you all in the verse.
RS_Wraith
Squadron Communications
Squadron Communications

Re: Reporting for Duty

Postby RS_Wraith » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:02 pm

Welcome to the rogues. Have you joined the discord channel chat yet by chance?
"If you heard my shot, you were not my target."

Ships: Herald, Cutlass Red, F7C-M Super Hornet, Constellation Taurus, & 890 Jump

Return to “Public Mess-Hall”