Pending Applicant

Rogue Squadron's public grounds. Discuss any non-sensitive material within. The mess-hall is a public area where Rogue pilots may freely interact with other members of the Star Citizen universe.

Moderator: Squadron Moderator

James_Kirk
Rogue Squadron Member
Rogue Squadron Member

Pending Applicant

Postby James_Kirk » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:27 am

Hi,
I spent quite a bit of time looking over the organization posts in the SC forums. Yours caught my attention because I very much enjoyed your video and the theme. I also got the sense that your goals and mine in the universe are the same (PvP and PvE content).
After picking up the Armada pack I have been looking at organizations and thining I would need to join one, especially now as I am seriously considering adding a javelin to my fleet.

I already submitted an app. throught he SC forums, and look forward to hearing from someone soon.
Thanks.
Elfwyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pending Applicant

Postby Elfwyn » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:39 am

Hello and Welcome to Rogue Squadron!

I have accpeted your Application and given you the Rank of Recruit as well as Rogue Squadron Membership on the Forums.
Anything beyond that I leave with Corran a.k.a. Rogue Leader.

I joined this - our - organisation very early searching for a group that unconditionally fights griefers and lends all law abiding citizens a helping hand.
To that effect I have commited a large part of my fleet to squadron activities in the future.

During the first Javelin Rollout we tried to get one of these beasts, but - alas - we were not successfull at that time.
I wish you all the best in your quest for "The Destroyer". :-)

Role: Board Technical Administrator - "Got any problems? Ask me."

Current Ships (subject to change):
* Aegis Idris-M, Retaliator x2, Avenger x3, Gladius x3(-2), Redeemer x2, Vanguard x3, Sabre x3 * Anvil Hornet Super x8, Tracker x2, Gladiator x3, Carack, Crucible * Origin 890 Jump , 350R, M50 x3 * RSI Polaris, Constellation Phoenix, Orion * MISC Endeavor Hope, Starfarer-G x3, Hull B, E, Reliant Kore (-1), Mako, Sen, Tana, Prospector, Freelancer Dur * Drake Caterpillar, Cutlass Black, Red, Herald, Dragonfly x4 * Aopoa Khartu * BIRC Merchantman, Defender x2 * Crusader Genesis Starliner * Esperia Prowler

Return to “Public Mess-Hall”