Arena Commander 6/24/17

All planned Squadron social events, such as AC Race Night, AC Coop-Swarm night, and others will be announced in this thread! Events that we plan will be announced and posted in this category by the Squadron officers or other members. All registered users may create or comment on any of these threads, but please refrain from making new off-topic threads. This is for event planning and coordination only. Keep in mind, this section is intentionally PUBLIC to allow our friends and affiliates to know when they can chime in to fly with us!

Moderator: Squadron Moderator

Forum rules
Please keep any new threads in this sub-forum limited to proposing and planning Squadron public events. Be respectful of other people's thoughts and opinions here, and do not create off-topic posts - that's what the general chat / off-topic area is for. Events and posts that target other groups or players in an unsportsmanlike manner are subject to moderation.
IIITerceroIII
Rogue Squadron Member
Rogue Squadron Member

Arena Commander 6/24/17

Postby IIITerceroIII » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:02 am

Going to be online on Saturday playing some arena commander to get prepped for 3.0 - hopefully some of you are able to join me.

I'll be on Discord for voice chat to make setting thing up and getting into a game together easier.
Elfwyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Arena Commander 6/24/17

Postby Elfwyn » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:16 am

I will check it out over the course of the day, but i can't promise that I will be available at the same times because of the time zone issue.

Role: Board Technical Administrator - "Got any problems? Ask me."

Current Ships (subject to change):
* Aegis Idris-M, Retaliator x2, Avenger x3, Gladius x3(-2), Redeemer x2, Vanguard x3, Sabre x3 * Anvil Hornet Super x8, Tracker x2, Gladiator x3, Carack, Crucible * Origin 890 Jump , 350R, M50 x3 * RSI Polaris, Constellation Phoenix, Orion * MISC Endeavor Hope, Starfarer-G x3, Hull B, E, Reliant Kore (-1), Mako, Sen, Tana, Prospector, Freelancer Dur * Drake Caterpillar, Cutlass Black, Red, Herald, Dragonfly x4 * Aopoa Khartu * BIRC Merchantman, Defender x2 * Crusader Genesis Starliner * Esperia Prowler
IIITerceroIII
Rogue Squadron Member
Rogue Squadron Member

Postby IIITerceroIII » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:29 am

Cool - if you let me know your schedule, I'll try to make sure mine aligns.
seraph
I can spell!
I can spell!

Postby seraph » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:26 pm

I will probably be available. Running on Aus east time.
briguy
Rogue Squadron Member
Rogue Squadron Member
Location: Northern Va--------Assets: Hornet, Constellation, 315p, M50, Retaliator, 350r

Postby briguy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:52 pm

What time will this be? i could be down but may have to drop out for a bit to listen to Relay's podcast

Constellation: Dawn’s Shadow; F7C-M: Victory’s Bane; Sabre: Ombra Serena; Gladius: ; Cutlass Red: ; 350r: ; M50: ; Retaliator: ; Gladiator: ; Herald: ; Redeemer: ; Carrack: Ombreggiato Lembos; Khartu-al: ; Freelancer DUR: ; BMM: ; 890 Jump: ; Starfarer-G: ; Vanguard: ; Endeavor: ; Crucible: ; Reclaimer: ; Idirs-P: ;

“The unwanting soul sees what’s hidden, and the ever-wanting soul sees only what it wants.”

A piece of badass machinery!

Return to “Squadron Events”