Viking's Ship Sale

Use this forum for discussions about games other than Star Citizen or SC forerunners, and for completely unrelated discussions. This is a public forum, so take care if you wish to post something intended only for squadron members.

Moderator: Squadron Moderator

Viking
Squadron Ally
Squadron Ally

Viking's Ship Sale

Postby Viking » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:31 am

Hello all,

Due to serious health problems (my heart) I've come to the conclusion that I have to sell off some - or most - ships, before it's too late. I don't want them to become cyber dust due to a future inactive account on my part. And they're always available in the PU anyway.

You can see a list of many of them on the VSR org. page. The image below is a copy of the list (also see my signature for link). Contact me on PM or here in this thread if you want to buy anything. Most of these ships comes with LTI.

I have some other ships too, which are not listed in that list, among them a Vanduul Scythe with LTI. If you want this ship, give me a bid. :)

Corran Horn
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Re: Viking's Ship Sale

Postby Corran Horn » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:40 am

Oh my, I hope you're taking care of yourself. Heart problems are nothing to joke with. Please be well!

We're currently in the middle of coordinating a Javelin acquisition, but I am sure others may be interested in buying some of your ships if you need the cash influx. I know I would buy a few if we weren't actively pooling for the destroyer now. We'll see where things stand in a week then I might get a ghost from you. Too bad that idris you have/had isn't on the list :p

Please take care, and tell your heart that Corran says you can't kick it yet, we have work to do!
briguy
Rogue Squadron Member
Rogue Squadron Member
Location: Northern Va--------Assets: Hornet, Constellation, 315p, M50, Retaliator, 350r

Postby briguy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Sorry to hear you're having troubles, hopefully it isn't too severe! Take care of that heart pronto!

Lets see where the dust settles after Friday because if we don't acquire that Javelin, I would be more than happen to buy some ships from you.

Constellation: Dawn’s Shadow; F7C-M: Victory’s Bane; Sabre: Ombra Serena; Gladius: ; Cutlass Red: ; 350r: ; M50: ; Retaliator: ; Gladiator: ; Herald: ; Redeemer: ; Carrack: Ombreggiato Lembos; Khartu-al: ; Freelancer DUR: ; BMM: ; 890 Jump: ; Starfarer-G: ; Vanguard: ; Endeavor: ; Crucible: ; Reclaimer: ; Idirs-P: ;

“The unwanting soul sees what’s hidden, and the ever-wanting soul sees only what it wants.”

A piece of badass machinery!
Elfwyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Elfwyn » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Please get well as soon as possible. I wish I could do or say more to help you other than my best of wishes for your continued health rest with you.

Role: Board Technical Administrator - "Got any problems? Ask me."

Current Ships (subject to change):
* Aegis Idris-M, Retaliator x2, Avenger x3, Gladius x3(-2), Redeemer x2, Vanguard x3, Sabre x3 * Anvil Hornet Super x8, Tracker x2, Gladiator x3, Carack, Crucible * Origin 890 Jump , 350R, M50 x3 * RSI Polaris, Constellation Phoenix, Orion * MISC Endeavor Hope, Starfarer-G x3, Hull B, E, Reliant Kore (-1), Mako, Sen, Tana, Prospector, Freelancer Dur * Drake Caterpillar, Cutlass Black, Red, Herald, Dragonfly x4 * Aopoa Khartu * BIRC Merchantman, Defender x2 * Crusader Genesis Starliner * Esperia Prowler
Viking
Squadron Ally
Squadron Ally

Postby Viking » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:49 pm

Thanks a lot for the concern of my health, guys. Appreciated. I've sold ships for $715 today.

I hope RSQ will be able to buy a Javelin Destroyer as an org. ship.
Deliverence
Rogue Squadron Member
Rogue Squadron Member

Postby Deliverence » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:24 am

Dam Viking that's terrible news mate you're not allowed to bite the bullet on me mate, I won't stand for it please make sure you look after yourself.
Unfortunately I have all the ships I desire at the moment as one of the benefits of being around these parts so long we have both been fortunate to have been able to acquire what ever we like during the sales.
F7C-M | Scythe | Glaive | MM | Genesis | Crucible | Gemini | Prospector | Phoenix | 890 |600 | Carrack | Hammerhead | Polaris | Idris-P | Black | Razor | Kue
DarkenSeyreth
Rogue Squadron Member
Rogue Squadron Member

Postby DarkenSeyreth » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:33 am

Hope you get well Viking. If I had the spare cash I would help you out. Here's hoping it's noting too serious.
WITNESS ME!

Current fleet: Hornet Ghost, Aurora LN, Freelancer MIS, M50
Viking
Squadron Ally
Squadron Ally

Postby Viking » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:13 am

Thanks for your concern, guys.
Simon Reach
Rogue Squadron Member
Rogue Squadron Member

Postby Simon Reach » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:38 pm

Get well soon Viking, you're definitely one of the originals I miss from the forum. Only ship I'd be interested in would be an Idris, if not, best of luck :).
Simon "SkyKiller" Reach

Fighters: Aegis Gladius, Anvil F7C-M Super Hornet, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Vanguard Warden
Bombers: Aegis Retaliator, Anvil Gladiator
Transport: MISC Hull-D
Capitals: Idris-P Frigate "Elizabeth Day"
Viking
Squadron Ally
Squadron Ally

Postby Viking » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Thanks. But I'm not selling the my frigate. Yet. :)

About the RSI forums - I've not followed it much for 1.5 years now. Too much noise for my taste.

Return to “General Chat - Other Games / Off Topic”