Concept Art Sale (not actual sale)

Rogue Squadron's public grounds. Discuss any non-sensitive material within. The mess-hall is a public area where Rogue pilots may freely interact with other members of the Star Citizen universe.

Moderator: Squadron Moderator

Elfwyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Concept Art Sale (not actual sale)

Postby Elfwyn » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:37 pm

Presale has started. I got 2 Nox. One of each design.

Role: Board Technical Administrator - "Got any problems? Ask me."

Current Ships (subject to change):
* Aegis Idris-M, Retaliator x2, Avenger x3, Gladius x3(-2), Redeemer x2, Vanguard x3, Sabre x3 * Anvil Hornet Super x8, Tracker x2, Gladiator x3, Carack, Crucible * Origin 890 Jump , 350R, M50 x3 * RSI Polaris, Constellation Phoenix, Orion * MISC Endeavor Hope, Starfarer-G x3, Hull B, E, Reliant Kore (-1), Mako, Sen, Tana, Prospector, Freelancer Dur * Drake Caterpillar, Cutlass Black, Red, Herald, Dragonfly x4 * Aopoa Khartu * BIRC Merchantman, Defender x2 * Crusader Genesis Starliner * Esperia Prowler
RS_Wraith
Squadron Communications
Squadron Communications

Postby RS_Wraith » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:47 pm

Elfwyn wrote:Presale has started. I got 2 Nox. One of each design.

Is this a concierge thing? I cannot find them.
"If you heard my shot, you were not my target."

Ships: Herald, Cutlass Red, F7C-M Super Hornet, Constellation Taurus, & 890 Jump
Elfwyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Elfwyn » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Here is from the Mail:

"Greetings Citizen,

You’ve heard the name, but now it’s here. Famed Xi’an ship manufacturer Aopoa is releasing its famous open-canopy speedster, inside the UEE. The Nox is fast, sleek and maneuverable, capable of operating both in the atmosphere and in space.

As a proud owner of the Drake Dragonfly, we’re pleased to offer you an exclusive first look at this exciting new open-canopy racer. With the upcoming 3.0 release, the Nox is a perfect ship to whiz across the moons of Crusader or through the asteroids of Yela."

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm ... nd-Presale

Role: Board Technical Administrator - "Got any problems? Ask me."

Current Ships (subject to change):
* Aegis Idris-M, Retaliator x2, Avenger x3, Gladius x3(-2), Redeemer x2, Vanguard x3, Sabre x3 * Anvil Hornet Super x8, Tracker x2, Gladiator x3, Carack, Crucible * Origin 890 Jump , 350R, M50 x3 * RSI Polaris, Constellation Phoenix, Orion * MISC Endeavor Hope, Starfarer-G x3, Hull B, E, Reliant Kore (-1), Mako, Sen, Tana, Prospector, Freelancer Dur * Drake Caterpillar, Cutlass Black, Red, Herald, Dragonfly x4 * Aopoa Khartu * BIRC Merchantman, Defender x2 * Crusader Genesis Starliner * Esperia Prowler
RS_Wraith
Squadron Communications
Squadron Communications

Postby RS_Wraith » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:46 pm

Well, wife is mad, I spent money and bought a nox

Ships: Herald, Cutlass Red, F7C-M Super Hornet, Constellation Taurus, & 890 Jump
Deliverence
Rogue Squadron Member
Rogue Squadron Member

Postby Deliverence » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:43 am

Picked up the double pack while I was at work today, really good looking space bike.
F7C-M | Scythe | Glaive | MM | Genesis | Crucible | Gemini | Prospector | Phoenix | 890 |600 | Carrack | Hammerhead | Polaris | Idris-P | Black | Razor | Kue
RS_Wraith
Squadron Communications
Squadron Communications

Postby RS_Wraith » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:06 am

Deliverence wrote:Picked up the double pack while I was at work today, really good looking space bike.

<sniff> I wish I had a special someone to ride with me to give me a need to buy the double pack. <sniff> <sniff> My wife won't play <sob>

Ah well solo bike for me it is then ;-)

IIITerceroIII
Rogue Squadron Member
Rogue Squadron Member

Postby IIITerceroIII » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:33 am

Picked up a pair of Noxes for Lunarwhirlwind and I.
Kamikaz1
Rogue Squadron Member
Rogue Squadron Member

Postby Kamikaz1 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:33 am

I accidently picked up 4. On my phone it didn't show the double pack nor the Warbond black version. Since I'm not looking to owning a bunch of LTI tokens I wasn't interested in the 5 pack either so I got the silver one. Later I realized from links posted in General chat that a double pack did exist so I picked it up. Then I started wondering what to do with the single extra silver Nox I had. I didn't have anything within $35 I could use the credits to CCU into so after watching the ATV reveal on the Nox I came to decision and purchased a 4th Nox so now I have 2 silver ones and two black ones.

As for how I feel about it I really like it. I can easily see it being my go to ground vehicle with the two Dragonflies I already own being used only when I have a need for carrying an extra person or cargo. I always want to have one of those available and I have multiple ships which I think can carry one so for the moment I can justify having 4 because I plan to spread them out amongst my fleet of ships and possibly hangars/homesteads once the PU is out. I also just love how sleek the Nox looks even when compared to the Dragonfly. 8-)

|Idris-P |Comet |-REDACTED- |Hammerhead |Harbinger |-REDACTED- |Renegade |Vulcan |F7A-M Super Hornet |F8C Lightning |Mustang Delta |Hercules C2 |Hercules A2 |Cutlass Blue |Vulture |Endeavor |Freelancer MAX |Prospector |Razor EX |Star-G |125A |135C |600iE |890 Jump |Apollo Medivac |Orion |Phoenix |Emerald Phoenix |Polaris
briguy
Rogue Squadron Member
Rogue Squadron Member
Location: Northern Va--------Assets: Hornet, Constellation, 315p, M50, Retaliator, 350r

Postby briguy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:01 pm

I purchased the double bikes (Nox and Kue). I really like the design and my mouth dropped when I saw the animations and the like. This will probably be my go to for recon or scouting out my landing zone. The dragonflies I have will be for exploring planet side.

Constellation: Dawn’s Shadow; F7C-M: Victory’s Bane; Sabre: Ombra Serena; Gladius: ; Cutlass Red: ; 350r: ; M50: ; Retaliator: ; Gladiator: ; Herald: ; Redeemer: ; Carrack: Ombreggiato Lembos; Khartu-al: ; Freelancer DUR: ; BMM: ; 890 Jump: ; Starfarer-G: ; Vanguard: ; Endeavor: ; Crucible: ; Reclaimer: ; Idirs-P: ;

“The unwanting soul sees what’s hidden, and the ever-wanting soul sees only what it wants.”

A piece of badass machinery!
Deliverence
Rogue Squadron Member
Rogue Squadron Member

Postby Deliverence » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:25 pm

That time of year again when difficult decisions have to be made and for myself my Vanguard along with the BUK's took a hit to make way for the 600i explorer variant.
F7C-M | Scythe | Glaive | MM | Genesis | Crucible | Gemini | Prospector | Phoenix | 890 |600 | Carrack | Hammerhead | Polaris | Idris-P | Black | Razor | Kue

Return to “Public Mess-Hall”